98 in stock
Exfoliating Bath Glove
16 People watching this product now!
Exfoliating Glove Random Color Removes Unwanted Dead Skin, scrubbing bath gloves, scrub gloves.
- Exfoliating Glove: A type of glove designed to remove unwanted dead skin and exfoliate the skin’s surface.
- Removes Unwanted Dead Skin: The primary function of the exfoliating glove is to remove unwanted dead skin cells from the body’s surface, leaving it smooth and revitalized.
- Scrub Gloves: Another name for exfoliating gloves, which are used to scrub the skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Scrub Gloves for Body: Exfoliating gloves that are designed specifically for use on the body, as opposed to the face or other more delicate areas.
- Scrubbing Bath Gloves: A type of exfoliating glove that is often used during bathing or showering to scrub and exfoliate the skin.
- Gloves: A general term for any type of hand covering, but in this context, it refers specifically to exfoliating gloves.
- Skin Gloves: Another term for exfoliating gloves, which are designed to improve the overall appearance and health of the skin.
- Remove Germs: While the primary function of exfoliating gloves is to remove dead skin cells, they can also help remove germs and bacteria from the skin’s surface, promoting overall skin health.